On this page you'll find:
- Digital Trust protocol info
- Partner APIs info
- Useful resources for the hackathon
- Useful resources for the final Pitch
DIGITAL TRUST INITIATIVE
Learn about the Digital Trust Initiative on this podcast by IFF with Rod Boothby (Santander), Don Thibeau (OpenID Foundation) and Brad Carr (IFF)
Getting started with Digital Trust protocol:
- How to guide https://gruposantander.github.io/digital-trust-docs/
- Postman Collections: Digital Trust Protocol
- Demo App (for you to clone): Check it out here, Github repo.
- Watch demo video here
Play with the live demo at https://demo.iamid.io.
- username: hilton
- password: 12345
- Sandbox credentials:
You can register your app using https://live.iamid.io/reg. Here you can see Registering your app step on the docs
Following the Postman collection endpoints, you can register your app, authorize it, and start interacting with the sandbox. The visual order of the requests present in the collection is the same as the steps to follow to use the sandbox.
You can use many different use cases that match the existing assertion claims. If you need more assertion claims for your idea, contact us and we will help you to develop it.
In our sandbox you have different user profiles to try the API, If you miss any profile or data, please, contact us and we'll add a user with the data you need.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PARTNERS RESOURCES - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Slack APIs allow you to integrate complex services with Slack to go beyond the integrations they provide out of the box.
Plaid is a technology platform and data network that enables developers to build applications to connect with users’ financial accounts. We focus on lowering the barriers to entry in financial services by making it easier and safer to use financial data. Today, tens of millions of people across North America and Europe have used Plaid to connect their financial accounts to applications they rely on.
Below are some resources you can reference to learn more about how our products are used by our customers to serve consumers.
● Plaid Products Overview: https://plaid.com/products/
● Plaid Customer Stories: https://plaid.com/customer-stories/
● Quickstart Guide: https://plaid.com/docs/quickstart/
● Plaid Documentation: https://plaid.com/docs/
yes® API: The open banking ecosystem
We enable 3rd parties to leverage capabilities of more than 1,000 financial institutions with more than 30M Online Banking customers in Germany. Banks are acting as identity, account information and payment initiation providers in the yes® ecosystem.
● Attribute Sharing: Provisioning of bank-verified identity attributes, such as name, date of birth and nationality with the user’s consent.
● Federated Login: free use of the online/mobile banking one-factor authentication for logging into 3rd party apps. Additional strong customer authentication in order to strengthen the security and reduce costs caused by user account recovery.
● Electronic Signing (BETA): Leveraging bank-verified identity attributes and authentication capabilities to electronically sign documents in a seamless way as easy as issuing a credit transfer.
Our APIs are built from open standards, such as OpenID Connect (for Identity Assurance) and OAuth. We facilitate privacy and security by directly connecting 3rd parties to the financial institution. Bank customers use their familiar online/mobile banking experience to authenticate and authorize 3rd party access.
● Find our developer guide at https://yes.com/docs/rp-devguide/2.0/index.html
● For accessing our sandbox with the identity service you can use the client data provided here: https://yes.com/docs/rp-devguide/2.0/ONBOARDING/index.html
● For using the signing service in the sandbox or to get custom sandbox credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SALT EDGE API
Salt Edge enables businesses to connect with end-customers’ bank accounts from across the globe
- Use cases: https://www.saltedge.com/open_banking_gateway.pdf
- Some differences in the documentations depending on the region/license model:
- Non-EU teams should use this getting started guide: https://docs.saltedge.com/account_information/v5/#quick_start
- EU teams (Santander) should use the following 2 documentations:
- for payment initiation: https://docs.saltedge.com/payment_initiation/v1/#quick_start
- for account information: https://docs.saltedge.com/account_information/v5/#quick_start
IBM CLOUD RESOURCES
- 100+ free Cloud services: http://santander.mybluemix.net/
USEFUL TOOLS FOR THE HACKATHON
Prototyping and Mock tools:
- Mockflow – Create Mockups, wireframes and useful for brainstorming
- Moqups - Helps you create and collaborate in real-time on wireframes, mockups, diagrams, and prototypes.
Project Management tools:
- Heroku - A flexible, easy-to-use platform to deploy, run, and manage your apps.
- HTML5Up - provides nice code skeletons ready for a team to start working on.
- Firebase - Hassle-free backend and elastic database tool.
- Replit – Collabotarive browser IDE
- Kodika.io - Build IOS Apps with drag and drop (no coding skills needed)
- Sentry - Application monitoring platform helps every developer diagnose, fix, and optimize the performance of their code.
USEFUL TOOLS FOR THE PROJECT PRESENTATIONS
Hackathon pitch tips:
- Hack4Equality: Tips for your hackathon pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8JVKZidmv8
- How to win a Hackathon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NuiahT-ZoE
- How to pitch and win a hackathon? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zztxEdE2MvI